Naturally Lil 'girls grow up!

Naturally Lil 'girls grow up!
Rockin the Afro Puffs age 4

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The hair of 2010





So it has been quite some time since I last made a post on this blog. Not to say that I havent been busy writing and such. I just had a change of hair plans for 2010.
Needless to say I still love my locks and after a year without them I made my way back.
so here are a few pictures of my hair from 2010.

I spent a small fortune in products to keep my curls manageable and what a project everyday...but I must say a worthy cause!
so I started using a homemade concoction I like to call "CLK lola" based on the "cherry Lola" treatment. My special mix helped tame my frizz and make my curls form great ringlets. The more I used it the less frizz and more loose my curls became. If your interested in what I used be sure to like my blog and ask me questions!

2 comments:

CaRaMeLLaDyKaT ThE~AiShA said...

To follow my blog look up to the left and click follow!!

CaRaMeLLaDyKaT ThE~AiShA said...

To follow my blog look up to the left and click follow!!