Naturally Lil 'girls grow up!

Naturally Lil 'girls grow up!
Rockin the Afro Puffs age 4

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Run your Fingers through my hair

umm your fingers through my hair..... please!

Run them through my hair,

massage my head

As fragrance works as a reminder

smell my hair as the back of my neck is where you rest your dimpled cheek

mess my hair up you have the right when you provide that soul satisfying loving

Now the struggle is ,

that I have been trying to grow my hair past my shoulders for the past year

and dang it all, I cant seem to make it over that shoulder cresting hump.

Partially my fault because I love too change my look or

keep it tidy by trimming the ends.

I have been wondering will all this weaving and extending going on for years...

Do you guys ever long for and miss the "crown & glory" of a womans hair?

It doesnt have to be long and flowing but

just to be able to touch it with out gettin the smack down because

she just spent time & money to get the "hook up"?

NOT to say that women cant do what they must to be beautiful and feel confidence.

But I wonder sometimes

what is simply wrong with having your own hair

or finding ways to be beautiful in your own skin?

I had one man actually tell me to go get my hair done...

Did he mean add more hair to my already head full?

Or did he mean take down my glorious locs?

I guess I have seen men who love a woman with a full head of lengthy flowing weave... or do they?

All I know is I am not one to deny myself

so run your finger through my hair

wrap your hand firmly in a tousel of it

tug it

play with it

wet me in the shower

or play with me in the pool like we used to do in middle school

then come rest your head in the nape of my neck and enjoy my crowning glory

your smooth skin nestled in my hair

No comments: